100 million+ people per year. 275,000+ people per day.
Each one a consumer. Ready for your message.
Show them the light!
LED signs strategically located directly in the path of
tremendous vehicle and pedestrian traffic 24-hours per day.
The BAM signs are located adjacent to the U.S./Mexico international border crossing in San Diego, California, across the border from Tijuana, Mexico. The signs are situated between the border crossing and the main tourist commercial shopping district (one short block West of the crossing at the last U.S. exit and 100-yards North of the international border line) which includes the highly successful Las Americas Premium Outlets and surrounding retail which generates over $500 million per year in sales.
- Total crossings at this location are estimated at upwards of 100 million+ people per year.
- Approximately 26 million crossings are by foot making pedestrian traffic in this area powerful and unique.
BAM is located directly in the path of the tremendous vehicle and pedestrian traffic moving around the border area and to/from the tourist commercial shopping area.
What is BAM?
BAM — Border Advertising Media — consists of a “Tower” sign and a “Pedestrian” sign. The main BAM sign, The Tower, is 53′(h), multi-sided and consists of:
- two 13’6.5″(h) by 22’9″(w) 20mm LED boards — one East facing; one South facing
- one 13’3″(h) by 19′(w) front-lit static sign — West facing
- four 5’8″(h) by 8′ back-lit static signs — two East facing; two West facing
The Pedestrian Sign is 14′ tall, single-sided and consists of:
- one 6’4″(h) by 12’3″(w) 10mm LED board — North facing
Both foot and vehicular traffic for the popular Las Americas Premium Outlets pass directly in front of the BAM sign.
The U.S./Mexico International border is the busiest land border crossing in the world with typically 1 to 2 hour waits.
The main BAM sign, The Tower, is 53 feet high with seven multi-sided signs facing various directions to maximize exposure.